CDBurnerXP is a good and free CD/DVD burning program. It is multi-language, fast and free
CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multi-language interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components.
This is a screenshot of CDBurnerXP in action. As you can see it has several windows for better navigation between files and folders. To select files or folders to burn, simply drag and drop them to the bottom window.
Here is a complete list of CDBurnerXP’s features:
- Burn any Data on CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM/BD/HD-DVD, including double layer mediums
- Burn mp3-CDs to store many audio files on one single disc
- Create bootable discs
- Verify written Data automatically after burning process
- Use either the internal browser to add your files or the intuitive Drop-Box to drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer window
- Save your compilations for creation of backups
- Burn on-the-fly and with buffer-underrun protections
- Import previous (ISO 9660) sessions and edit existing file structure on CD/DVD
- Quick- and full-erase disc
- Copy data discs (possible copy-protection is not bypassed)
- Retrieve recorder and disc information
- Create Audio-CDs from mp3, wav, ogg, flac and wma files
- Add single or multiple tracks from existing audio-CDs directly to your new compilation without ripping tracks before (add cda-files)
- Play audio-files with integrated audio player
- Gapless audio-CDs supported (disc-at-once-mode)
- Import M3U or WPL playlists
- ISO features
- Burn ISO files to CD
- Create your own ISO files
- Convert bin- and nrg-files to ISO
- Save CDs/DVDs as ISO file to disc
- Simple cover printing feature for data- and audio-discs
- Supports most IDE, USB, Firewire and SCSI drives
- Integrated option to enable access to drive for restricted users
- Multi-language interface
- Online update
As you see the list cover the needs of a normal user, even advanced users!
We have a positive experience using CDBurnerXP. We have tried most of it’s functions except the Blue-ray and HD-DVD functions, simply because we don’t have the needed equipment.